ROLES AND FUNCTIONS
- Advise the PM and Cabinet on all policy issues relating to Immigration Permits and Passports, Transnational Crime, Border Control Labor Mobility (RSE) and Management.
- Monitor, advise and a part of the Team leading Government initiatives and reforms, and Whole-of-Government approach.
- Provide imparcial advice and secretarial services to Cabinet at their regular and special meetings.
- Monitor implementation of Government policies by Ministries and Corporations.
- Strengthen policy development and coordination across Whole-of-Goverment
- Conduct researches on policy issues and Cabinet decisions as directed.
- Government spokesperson in announcing Government policies and declarations for national observances
- Refer to MPMC Corporate Plan 2010-2013 page 25 – 27 for detailed Objectives